Exceptionally well cared for & updated twin home in prime Onalaska location with views of the Mississippi river, Lake Onalaska & the MN bluffs. Eye catching new flooring throughout stairs & upper levels. Open concept entertaining at its best with updated black stainless kitchen appliances, solid surface counter tops and large island overlooking the gas fireplace in living room. Lower level features spacious family room, 2 nice size bedrooms and full bath. Attached finished 2 car garage. Enjoy the beautiful views and sunsets from the deck of this nice corner lot. Large yard showcases beautiful landscaping, irrigated yard, and mature trees with plenty of room to play and entertain. Nothing has been overlooked in this fabulous Onalaska home that is ready for you to make it your own!
Single Family, Contemporary
1,750 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,750 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Dual Entry Off MBR,At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower
- Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Shower,Full Size Windows,Finished
- Baths. ,Grab Bars in Bath,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Walk-In Closet(s),Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Deck,Sprinkler System.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price