Beautiful design inspired custom built home with easy flow, open concept living space and center island kitchen. office on Main floor could be nursery, Main floor bedrooms are on separate ends of the house with a bonus room above the garage! This includes a very private setting with a panoramic view in the back , 22 ft vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, surround sound, main level laundry with additional laundry downstairs, spacious lower level family room, approximately 4200 sq ft of finished living space, retractable remote awning, beaver/badger system. Awning remote is by thermostat on wall.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
4,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
4,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,822 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler