Check out this highly sought after home in the quiet Highview Estates neighborhood! Inside this well maintained and move-in ready ranch awaits vaulted ceilings, lots of natural light, and a dine in kitchen w/ eat up breakfast bar. The main level also boasts 3 BD (master ensuite) and 2 BA. The spacious LL is comprised of rec space, family room w/ gas fireplace (egress), 3rd BA, laundry room, and storage. The fenced-in backyard (with 2-story storage shed) and roomy patio are primed for grilling out and memory making with the family. All this only steps away from multiple parks, restaurants, the bike trail, and within walking distance to schools. Ohh and don't forget about the new roof in the summer of 2020! Don't delay, view your home today!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,408 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Twin Oaks Addition
2,408 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,204 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 632 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete,Shower,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price