Beautiful country home nestled in the hillside boasting extravagant upgrades and soaring ceilings. Let the nature inside with an 18ft full glass Marvin accordion patio door. Open concept w/ 20ft vault with dormers for extra natural light. Reclaimed hardwood floors throughout and colored stamped concrete basement with 9ft floor trusses. The kitchen offers custom Amish cabinets with glass doors, soft close\dove tail drawers, and a large island. Leathered quartz countertops with upper and lower cabinet lighting. Walk-in pantry with floating shelves. Floor to ceiling stone fireplace surrounded by built-in custom cabinets. Master bedroom ensuite includes tiled shower and soaker tub with private deck. Detached garage and workshop with craftsman swinging doors. Too many extras to list.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,387 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
2,387 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Off MBR,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,MBR Bath Separate Tub,Ceramic Tile
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,387 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned,Oven/Range
- Propane. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Shower,Poured Concrete,Partial Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Laundry on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Vaulted Ceiling,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors,Pantry,Kitchen Island,High Speed Internet Available,Gas Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price