Beautiful country home nestled in the hillside boasting extravagant upgrades and soaring ceilings. Let the nature inside with an 18ft full glass Marvin accordion patio door. Open concept w/ 20ft vault with dormers for extra natural light. Reclaimed hardwood floors throughout and colored stamped concrete basement with 9ft floor trusses. The kitchen offers custom Amish cabinets with glass doors, soft close\dove tail drawers, and a large island. Leathered quartz countertops with upper and lower cabinet lighting. Walk-in pantry with floating shelves. Floor to ceiling stone fireplace surrounded by built-in custom cabinets. Master bedroom ensuite includes tiled shower and soaker tub with private deck. Detached garage and workshop with craftsman swinging doors. Too many extras to list.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,387 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,387 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Propane. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete,Shower
- 1. Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price