Only an employment relocation makes this gorgeous 'like new' (2021) Custom built home available. This Ranch style, zero entry open concept home features high end finishes throughout! The radiant in-floor heat system and central air conditioning will keep you comfortable all year long. The two bedroom/two bathroom floorplan features a Master Bedroom suite with a large walk-in closet and 6' long soaking tub on one side and a second bedroom with an en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower on the other side. Main level laundry and zero level entry to/from the Heated/Insulated and finished two car garage that also walks out to the back yard. Enjoy the patio space and efficient passive solar design. A generous area was also designed in the attic space above the garage for additional storage!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,092 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,092 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Shower over Tub
- Other,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance,Ramped or Level from Garage.
- Addl Green Features,Energy Star Appliance(s) or Mechanical(s),Low E Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- High Speed Internet,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price