Welcoming & well-cared-for, move-in ready 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home in convenient heart of Onalaska neighborhood. Walk to nearby stores, parks, schools & restaurants. Bike trail, parks nearby. Newer appliances, front & side yards landscaped 2018 include concrete edging. Inviting fenced backyard perfect for relaxing & entertaining, Garden shed, 2.5 car garage with large workbench and flat, wide driveway. Enjoy the convenience of an in-ground lawn sprinkler system. Seller has Choice Home Warranty paid through 6/3/2027, transferable to buyer. Check out the full list of seller updates and prepaid lawn services on MLS under seller disclosure documents. Pellet stove in LL family room that seller has never used. Seller prefers closing Tues., June 20, 2023. Offers due by 3 p.m. Sun., April 30.
Single Family, Contemporary
1 Full/1 Half
1,789 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,789 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 999 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 790 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows
- Baths. ,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price