3 Bedroom, 2 bath home with an open concept living space. This home features a gas fireplace, mudroom with loads of storage, large deck off the kitchen, perfect for grilling and entertaining. The main level has vaulted ceilings, laminate flooring, large kitchen with pantry, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, Oak raised panel cabinets. The master bedroom is huge with a large walk-in closet and bathroom. The lower level is unfinished, finish for instant equity. All appliances are included-except free standing freezer in the basement, metal roof (2019) and leaf gutter guards. Close to the bike trail and downtown Kendall.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,700 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,700 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Walk-in Shower
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Stubbed for Bathroom
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price