Quality home in the heart of Onalaska on a large corner lot is now ready for it's next owner. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home has had the same owner for almost 60 years and you can tell it was taken care of the entire time, from the nicely landscaped lawn with in ground sprinkler system, to the updated kitchen and the beautiful oak hardwood floors throughout. Extra care was taken when the kitchen was remodeled and when the front porch was screened in for a 3 season room. The entire property will keep you smiling as you enter and see the coved ceiling in the living room. The basement makes a great rec room with a gas stove fireplace. The large 2 car garage offers plenty of room, and the attached garden shed keeps all the gardening tools. It's a rare opportunity to own a quality home!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,650 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,650 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,040 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 610 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Electric Fireplace,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Sprinkler System.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler