Your Oasis Awaits. Ideal home for entertaining, this property offers it all from the soaring cathedral ceilings, brick/stone fire place and full size custom made wet bar. Remarkable spacious loft above the garage would be a perfect home gym, game room, art studio or office and it overlooks the great room and fenced beautiful in-ground pool, cedar gazebo and hot--tub. Very functional kitchen with quartz counter tops and breakfast bar. Enjoy the patio doors that lead to your own infra red sauna and 2 relaxation nooks. Separate formal dining room and living room for more intimate gatherings. '' Epoxy '' finished floors in the garage and pool deck area. Seeing is believing, schedule your showing today. Seller is the listing agent. New roof installed, end of 2022.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Parkridge First Addition
3,600 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,615 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 985 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Block,Crawl Space,Finished,Full
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Hot Tub,Pantry,Sauna,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Inground Pool,Patio,Sprinkler System.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price