Recently remodeled & well maintained ranch home! This 3-4 bedroom home is within walking distance to Omni Center, YMCA, schools, pool & much more. Enjoy the large living room(cove ceiling, oak hardwoods, cozy gas corner stove w/ stone surround); updated kitchen offering island(quartz) plus two tiered breakfast bar(granite), subway ceramic tile backsplash, country sink, pantry, under cabinet lighting, crown molding, all appliances included; generous dining rm; large master bedroom(duel closets); 2 additional well proportioned bedrooms plus office & updated bath(ceramic). Lower level offers 3/4 bath, rec room space, den, plus plenty of storage. Exterior offers low maintenance siding, newer windows/roof, 2.5 car garage, huge rear yard w/ corner raised deck, patio, & storage shed!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,530 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,530 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,430 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 100 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partial Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Free Standing Stove,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler