Discover a 3-bed, 2-bath home in the established and sought-after Castle Crest subdivision! The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful, and the schools are only steps from your front door! This home boasts an expansive great room with vaulted ceilings, a cozy fireplace, and abundant natural light. The spacious laundry room was added recently with the concept of having all amenities on one level. The hardwood floors are freshly sanded and varnished, and the carpeting is brand new. Enjoy two full baths, one of which features a brand-new tub/shower, vanity top, and faucet, and the other conveniently off of the primary bedroom. The backyard's brick patio area is welcoming and offers a feeling of contentment and solitude. The possibilities for expansion in the lower level are endless!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,060 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,060 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Full,Poured Concrete
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price