On the edge of Trempealeau awaits this beautiful 4 BD/3 BA home! You'll find an open concept main living area with vaulted ceilings and updated lighting. The kitchen (new appliances) flows through the dining area and out to the new composite deck. You'll enjoy entertaining here! The master BD has a private en suite and WIC. 2 additional BD and another BA round out the main level. Main floor laundry/mudroom off the oversized 2.5 car garage. Downstairs boasts a a multi-use family room w/ gas fireplace, 4th BD, another full BA, and a large NC 5th BD (rec room/office). Conveniently located near elementary school, Great River Rd Bike Trail, Perrot State Park and so much more (golf, pool, boat landing). Come view this home to fully appreciate all it has to offer!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,780 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,780 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,440 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,340 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Poured Concrete,Radon Mitigation,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price