Is this really in town? This 4-5 bed, 2 bath Ranch Home offers you an open concept with ample natural light, main floor living and an attached garage. Sitting on an oversized 1 acre lot, this property is perfect for outdoor entertaining with a back deck and lower level patio. The large heated ship will give you plenty of space for your projects and toys throughout the year. With a finished walkout basement, you'll have additional living space with in-floor heat and spacious family room. This hard to find property will give you that peaceful country feeling within the city limits. Includes parcels 220158.000 and 22.0159.000 as well.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,880 sq. ft
1,440 Sq. Ft.
Yes - 2 spaces
Eitzen Auditors Sub
2,880 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat In Kitchen,Kitchen/Dining Room,Living/Dining Room
- Bath Description
- 3/4 Basement,Double Sink,Main Floor Full Bath,Separate Tub & Shower,Jetted Tub,Walk-In Shower Stall,Walk Thru
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,440 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,440 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air
- Propane. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- Drain Tiled, Egress Window(s), Finished, Full, Concrete, Walkout
- Egress Window(s)
- Ramps. Partially Wheelchair, Wheelchair Ramp(s).
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Hardwood Floors,Kitchen Center Island,Kitchen Window,Main Floor Primary Bedroom,Patio,Paneled Doors,Panoramic View,Tile Floors,Washer/Dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Carport, Gravel, Garage Door Opener, Heated Garage, Insulated Garage, Multiple Garages.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irregular Lot.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price