This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is tucked away on a cul-de-dac in the heart of Onalaska. Home features large living room with new window, eat-in kitchen, dining room in semi open concept. Family room with natural fireplace, has patio doors to the backyard. Lower level has new carpet for this large rec space for your creative ideas. Has small wet bar complete with 70's bar stools. Storage room. **Please adhere to COVID precautions. Must wear masks. Hand sanitizer to be used when entering home.**
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,926 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,926 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Dual Entry Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,204 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 722 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Full,Partial Finished,Radon Mitigation,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Natural Fireplace,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler