A little charm and character, along with quality updates await your arrival in this delightful home.Your entry is greeted by an appealing decor, warmth of the natural fireplace to the wonderfully sized living space that extends to the dining room.A renovated kitchen with white cabinetry offers a great space and a breakfast nook, access to the deck and fenced in yard.A vintage flair appears from the built in hutch to the main floor bathroom featuring a makeup counter sink area to start your days.This level is finished off with 2 spacious bedrooms.New carpet brings you to the lower level with space to use as you would like.The 3rd bedroom, bath and laundry room are all a nice space for living. Storage area could be warmed up with the 2nd fireplace and used as living space if you need it.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
2,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,230 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 450 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Finished,Full,Partially Finished,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price