This home is at the highest point in Sparta city limits, with the most beautiful south views. The unobstructed views from the deck are breathtaking. Every season is new and more beautiful. With nature all around, the wooded back yard holds many wonderful surprises, fox, deer, possibly a turkey or two. This home is set up for a family to move in and have space to grow; master suite on the main floor, with an office/sunroom adjoining. Newly remodeled kitchen, composite decking on the gorgeous deck, on the private south side of the home. A theatre room with all of the equipment included; a bar area, and walkout patio-lower level, In-floor heat, and forced air heating, gas fireplace; heated garage, check out the list of improvements in the documents. Quiet friendly neighbors.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
4,100 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
4,100 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Intercom/Music,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Wooded Acreage
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler