Enjoy the charm & character w/ the convenience of a modern remodeled home in this classic bungalow. The main floor offers a spacious foyer which is highlighted by semi open staircase; bright & cheery living rm(cozy pellet stove, leaded windows, refinished maple floors, built in curio cabinets); formal dining rm( window seat, pass through to kitchen); enjoy the remodeled kitchen offering plenty of cabinets & counter space(breakfast bar, appliances included); full bath(ceramic tile); 2 bedrooms plus relaxing 3 season room overlooking the landscaped fenced rear yard. The upper level offers a huge master suite(2 walk-in closets plus private bath(ceramic tile) & additional bedroom. This home has seen recent updates to shingles, furnace, water heater, 2 car garage-overhead door & opener.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1-1/2 Story
1,593 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,593 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,593 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave,Other,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Free Standing Stove,High Speed Internet Available,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler