Pride of Ownership shows from the inside out of this meticulously maintained home, set on a large corner lot, in an established neighborhood, in Onalaska. A large entry way as you step inside the front door. The main level consists of a cozy, sunken living room with a gas fireplace. 3 bedrooms, including the master bedroom and full bath. Convenient, main floor laundry. A kitchen /dining room area separated by eat up counter space. Double doors open out to a lovely 3 season room with steps leading down to a covered deck area. The lower level adds plenty of space with a large family/rec room, 4th bedroom and full bath. Plenty of storage. Walk-out lower level will take you out to a park-like backyard with mature pine trees, adding plenty of shade and privacy. 2 car attached garage.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,980 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,980 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,351 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 629 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Block,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler