Amazing home with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 car garage, 3,652 sq. ft., all on a 0.50 acre lot with no backyard neighbors and Garvin Creek (trout stream) access. Don't let the year-built fool you as this gorgeous home has been totally renovated inside and out. This meticulously maintained home features main floor living, an open layout, gourmet kitchen, 3' solid doors, 9' ceilings, quality windows, hardwood floors, open staircase, ceramic tile floors with in-floor heat and maintenance free exterior. Second story features a large master suite bedroom and 3/4 bath with walk-in ceramic tile shower. Freshly finished walkout lower-level features 2 bedrooms, 3/4 bath, large family room, storage area, new ICF Foundation and in-floor heat. Outside you can enjoy the private backyard on the large composite deck, front patio, fenced yard, extra parking pad, storage shed (10' x 16') and exceptional landscaping. Must see to appreciate the beauty and quality workmanship!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
3,208 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Winona Area Public Schools
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,288 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 920 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener Owned
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- Walk-Out Access, Finished, Full, Storage Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Asphalt, Garage Door Opener, Heated Garage.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price