Your dream home awaits! 3 bedroom, 3 bath twin home which has all the amenities and upgrades you've been looking for. This zero entry home located on a quiet cul-de-sac close to Cedar Creek features large, open floor plan, large kitchen with granite countertops and butler's pantry, master bedroom with ensuite, main floor laundry, fabulous sunroom, & finished lower level. You'll love the gas fireplace surrounded by stone, hardwood floors, custom cabinetry, surround system throughout, and tons of storage in the lower level. Stamped concrete patio out back is perfect for entertaining your guests. Finished garage with custom cabinetry and slat wall. All appliances included. New owner also has the option to purchase services from local HOA. This home will exceed all of your expectations!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,600 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,700 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 900 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower,Sump Pump
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance,Ramped or Level from Garage.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Intercom/Music,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler