Custom built ranch home in desirable Westby subdivision. Quality finishes throughout include quartz countertops, custom Amish cabinets and trim, rustic walnut accent doors, high end flooring and windows, quartz window sills, and Pottery Barn lights. Enjoy the convenience of a split floorplan with large bedrooms, mud room with main floor laundry and custom lockers, a walk-in pantry, and under cabinet lighting. Sip your coffee on either the front or back covered porch/patio space. The large yard has been shaped. Attached 2-car garage is insulated and drywalled. Basement is stubbed for a 3rd bathroom and ready to be finished to your liking with 2 full egress windows. If you're ready for move-in comfort with all the finishing touches, see this one today.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,720 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,720 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,720 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price