Lovely move-in ready 4 bedroom, 3 bath home in a desirable Onalaska neighborhood awaits you. This property has been transformed into a gorgeous dwelling with new flooring and paint. Sunny west facing living room with cathedral ceilings is warm and inviting. The dining room opens to a deck for your outdoor entertainment. The lower level sports a large family room with fireplace, 2 bedrooms, a full bath and laundry. All new appliances within the past 2 years, furnace and water heater are newer. Buyer and/or BA to verify room measurements. Listing agent is spouse of seller.
Single Family, 2 Story, 1 Story
2,285 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,285 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Poured Concrete
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price