Great neighborhood & next to the walking trail and close to the State Bike Trail. This 2005 built ranch has a 3 car garage & full daylight windows in the finished basement. Main level consists of Dining rm w/deck off of it, Kitchen w/pantry, eat-in island & hickory cabinets & hickory floors, laundry/mud rm, living rm with cathedral ceiling & alcove in wall, 3 bdrms, 2 full baths, w/1 bath for the mst bdrm w/walk-in closet & solid 6 panel doors. Lower level has humongous family rm, full bath w/jetted tub, & 4th bdrm & storage rm. Brand new furnace & central air. Roof = 2018. Big back yard w/campfire area. Much to love about this beautiful home, so come check it out!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,744 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,744 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,522 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,222 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Full Size Windows,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- 152 x 82
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price