This beautiful Onalaska home is situated in a prime location! The house has been recently renovated with numerous upgrades. New Amish kitchen cabinets, a new island, new coffee/wine bar area and more! The new rear sliding door creates seamless indoor-outdoor living experience. The home features new tile flooring at the entry, mudroom, 1/2 bath, and kitchen area, providing a clean and fresh look. The living room has also been upgraded with new stone around the fireplace. Other notable upgrades include a new water heater, water softener, and base trim. 2 new egress windows have been added, creating an official 4th bedroom. New paint throughout the house gives the home a fresh look. Don't miss out on the opportunity to make this stunning home yours!
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,197 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,197 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Other,Oven,Range,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Roll in Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price