Classic Estate built by LR Ross Builders. This property offers a unique and flexible floor plan. Currently- main level greets guest with large foyer, French doors and fireplace, gourmet kitchen, offices, & conference area, plus attached 900' climatized workshop, 2000' attached garage. Upper living area has a designer kitchen, great room/fireplace, master suite, private balcony, overlooking manicured beautifully landscaped backyard. Lower level has a home theater. Plus, another 3 car detached garage. Possibilities are endless, you can live and work from your home, have a deluxe office and lease out part of your property, or maybe you have an extended family. Perfect property, so many possibilities. This quality property is turnkey ready, call today for your private showing.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/3 Half
6,300 sq. ft
Yes - 8 spaces
6,300 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 6,000 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- Partial,Partially Finished
- ,Bedroom on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Intercom/Music,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Security System,Skylight,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 8 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated,Tandem.
- Metal, Stucco, Brick
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price