This Design Home was well thought out, offering vaulted ceilings, an open spacious feel, and an abundance of light. The lower level has an expansive 22x15 family area which includes a custom walnut bar area and plenty of room for entertaining. At the other end of the lower level is the 22x10 master bedroom. There is a charming footbridge which leads to an adorable treehouse that looks like it's straight out of a fairy tale! Trophy deer hunting is literally in your backyard and world class trout fishing is just a short drive. The detached garage includes a nice work/play space which is insulated and heated, and can be utilized for a variety of things. Boscobel, Richland Center, and Gays Mills are near.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,951 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,951 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Dual Entry Off MBR,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Rented
- Electric Heating, Propane. Radiant, Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Poured Concrete,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- G1 G6
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price