Stunning Queen Anne in the Historic District. This home was lovingly restored by its previous owners. You are welcomed with beveled glass french doors. Living room is open to the grand staircase. Kitchen has cherry cabinets and quartz countertops. Master suite has large bath with soaking tub and walk in shower, heated floor and towel bar. The large dressing area is finished with Cherry cabinetry. Third floor is finished with one bedroom and studio area. Lower level features a theater room, exercise room, full bath and separate heating/cooling. All levels of this home have central air.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,200 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
4,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Level: U,Width: 15,Length: 16
- Living Room
- Level: M,Width: 18,Length: 28
- Family Room
- Level: M,Width: 12,Length: 13
- Level: M,Width: 14,Length: 20
- Level: M,Width: 13,Length: 19
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,800 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Radiant, Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Partial Finished,Shower,Stone,Walk Out/Outer Door
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Security System,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Stone
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler