From the moment you walk through the door, you will feel right at home in this 2 bed (1 non conforming bedroom in basement!) 2 bath, main floor living home centrally located on LaCrosse's SouthSide. Both main floor bedrooms are generously sized & master has his/her closets. Newer windows fill this home with light. You will find 1950's charm in the real hardwood floors, glass doorknobs, even the retro light fixtures in the main floor remodeled bath! Roomy eat in kitchen w/plenty of cabinets that is open to the spacious living room. Did I mention there is main floor laundry as well? Or, put it in the basement, where you have a 3rd non conforming bedroom, a workshop room w/workbench/sink, bathroom w/shower & large family room. Siding & roof were done in 2011. Come make this home your own!
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
1,660 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,660 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 896 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 454 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partial Finished,Shower,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price