This Grand Colonial home is one of two original Lockmaster homes moved from the Lock and Dam in 1979. This gem sits elegantly on .44 acres at the end of the of the cul-de-sac and immediately welcomes you right into the front door. Large two story home offers 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and an attached 2 car garage. An impressive additional was added in 2001 allowing for a main floor master bedroom, main floor bath and cozy Florida Sun room overlooking the private backyard. 3 bedrooms are on the upper level and have hidden wood floors under the carpet. The lower level has a custom built bar, cozy fireplace, half bath and a game room like no other.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,640 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,640 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,412 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,380 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price