Sprawling brick ranch nestled on a private, wooded, professionally landscaped lot. The inviting covered front porch welcomes you into the tastefully updated home. Spacious living room features vaulted ceilings, built ins, a gas fireplace & hardwood floors that flow into the bedrooms and hallway. Impressive kitchen features white cabinetry, crown molding, & quartz countertops. The LL is an entertainers dream with large open space that includes a family room, wet bar, wine storage, & a rec area. Newly installed sliding glass doors add style & separate the rec space from the office. Insulated garage w/ epoxy floors, workshop, plenty of storage, & stairs to the basement. Several options to enjoy the outdoors including a cozy 3 season room, deck, patio, & hiking trails right out the back door!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,408 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,408 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,808 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price