Stunning custom built home on a prime 4.34 acre wooded cul-de-sac lot. If you enjoy privacy and nature with the benefits of amazing low maintenance landscaping and exceptional outdoor living space via the deck, patio or gazebo, this property is for you. Indoors this home offers cathedral ceiling custom lighting, bright open kitchen adjacent to the sun room and deck for grilling. Master suite offers large walk in shower, soaking tub and dual walk in closets. Walkout lower level has large rec room area, hobby room, great storage space with direct staircase to the garage. The second garage is 32 x 36 with 220 volt wiring.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
Private Shared Well,Well
3,700 sq. ft
Yes - 5.5 spaces
3,700 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,900 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete,Radon Mitigation,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- ,Bedroom on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Free Standing Stove,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Security System,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Wood, Metal
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler