Exceptional views from this peaceful retreat perched at the end of a cul de sac that overlooks the hills and valleys of Coon Valley and beyond. Enter in to the large great room with soaring ceilings and floor to ceiling windows that capture all the views. Open kitchen with maple cabinets, movable island, and walk in pantry. The main floor laundry is conveniently located just off the attached 2 car garage. You'll enjoy the tranquility of the woods to the back from the spacious three season room. Upstairs, two large bedrooms share a full bathroom. The lower level is ready to be finished and features 9 foot ceilings and a walk out. Easily add a family room, fourth bedroom, and third bath. The wrap around deck is yet another place to enjoy the views and private setting.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
1,711 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,711 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,711 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Full Size Windows,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price