Spacious Onalaska ranch style home built with accessibility in mind. This home features a large rooms, a 3 sided gas fireplace, recently remodeled master bathroom including custom tile shower, main floor laundry, and a second bathroom on the main level with a roll in shower, The lower level has a bedroom, family room, office, full bathroom and a workshop. Enjoy relaxing on the back deck with Sunsetter awning overlooking the peaceful back yard. Don't forget about the covered front porch, irrigation system, and the newer furnace and air conditioner. Call today!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,600 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Ramps. Baths. ,Addl Accessibility Features,Bedroom on Main Level,Elevator/Chair Lift,Full Bath on Main Level,Grab Bars in Bath,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level from Garage,Roll in Shower,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price