Enjoy views of the Mississippi River valley, watch the sunrise each morning, and take in the sunset each evening from 1 of 3 porches/deck! 3 bedroom, 3 bath home bathes in natural light throughout, thanks to large windows. Open concept living with a Master suite that has a dual vanity, tiled walk-in shower, and its own door to the screen porch. Entertain downstairs in the expansive family room with custom built-ins and a kitchenette. Superior quality throughout with custom cabinetry, quartz counters, large craftsman style trim, beautiful HW floors, mission style doors. The garage is finished and heated with extra storage space. 30+ acres of City land borders to the north.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Community Shared Well,Well
3,202 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,202 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,601 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,601 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Propane. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level from Garage.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Electric Fireplace,Gas Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Fiber Cement
- Res - CDD
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price