Welcome Home to West Salem! This well cared for 4 bedroom, 3 bath home has everything you and yours will want and need. Main level boasts a large living room with plenty of light and space. Off the living room is a open concept kitchen/dining room where everyone can help out without getting in each other's way. Off the kitchen is a laundry/mud room for ease of use and access to the garage. On the lower level you will find an even larger family room, a fourth bedroom and bathroom. Plenty of storage on this level with separate access to the garage as well. This house has it all. Walkable to West Salem, bike trails, parks, shopping and restaurants. Outside you find a front porch and large back deck, as well as a gardening spot! You will not want to miss this home!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,400 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Other,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower,Slab
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler