Beautiful Holmen convenient location. This stylish 3 bedroom home has thoughtful touches through out. This home was built to please. Welcoming wide foyer leading into the spacious open concept living room/dinning room/kitchen. Main floor laundry room with multiple large cabinets and a utility sink. Garage entry features a beautiful custom hall tree bench with storage.Contemporary design through out the home with amazing lighting. Stay warm next to the wonderful stone fireplace. Large master with a beautiful en suite featuring a large tiled shower.This home boasts over 1800 sq ft. upper.Relax on the deck under the solid wood pergola and entertain on the stamped concrete patio. Plenty of room for your toys in the huge 3 car garage.Why wait to build when this gem is waiting for
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,859 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
1,859 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,859 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price