This home is beautiful, and unique. Owner/builder, the setting into the hillside is beautiful, nature abounds. Volleyball court on property. Completely new updated kitchen. Room to entertain. Three levels so everyone has their own space. This home will not disappoint. Pre-approved qualified buyers only, please. Seller is adding a large walk-in closet to the Master suite, and tiling the master shower. Please allow 24 hour notice if possible.This home has a lower level 5th bedroom possibility, currently being used as an exercise room.All 3 levels have infloor heating.Please be respectful of the policies with the Covid 19 awareness.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
3,435 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,435 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,535 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 900 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Other
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Stone
- Wooded Acreage
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler