It's a very difficult time to find a beautiful home. It's even harder in Onalaska where everything is so close and convenient. Check out this beautiful brick home located in Holiday Heights. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home has many newer updates including bamboo hardwood flooring for easy cleaning. Brand new epoxied garage floor along with a large parking pad for your RV or boat. Don't let social distancing keep you from daily enjoyment. Check out the inground pool for your personal pleasure and entertaining ability. An Amish built shed is also included. Drive by and check this home out. Call today for your private showing!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,588 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,588 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Shower Over Tub
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Block,Full,Stubbed for Bathroom
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Skylight,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Inground Pool,Patio,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price