Location wins for this lovely 2-bedroom bungalow. Logan High is just steps away along with easy access to Downtown, Onalaska, and highway 16. The tall ceilings are dreamy and the 3-season porch on the front is a great place to spend a lazy summer afternoon! The hardwood floors and newer windows are sure to impress! A full basement is ready for your vision and ideas! There is a great one car garage and large parking pad with alley entrance for your convenience.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
1,164 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,164 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,164 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Pantry,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price