Stunning ranch style home, nestled back off the road overlooking a large wooded 1.26 acre lot. Located in the outer city limits of Galesville, quick and easy accessibility to Hwy 53/35, only 20 minutes to Winona and 30 minutes to La Crosse. A great combination of city amenities with a country feel! Interior highlights include; centric main floor living, open floor plan, large bedrooms & family rooms, extra wide doors & hallways, master bedroom & bath, wet bar, work shop, whole house air filtration system, and the basement is even plumbed for a fourth bathroom plus has the potential of a sixth bedroom! Outside highlights include; two good sized patio areas overlooking the back and front yard, a garden shed, newer paved driveway & retaining wall, and superb shrubbery & landscaping!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,500 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,750 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete,Radon Mitigation,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Addl Accessibility Features,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Speed Internet Available,Pantry,Sauna,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler