Remarkable Traditional Trade twin home, hard to find in a great location. This beautiful twin home was built with Main floor living in mind, open concept with a kitchen that overlooks the living area with gas fireplace. Center island for cooking and entertaining guests. Dining area off the kitchen for ease. Pantry for extra storage. Lrg master en suite, additional 2nd full bath on the main with walk-in tub for convenience. Lower level has additional finished spacious family room, egress window give you the ability to finish additional 3rd bedroom, also plumbed for additional bathroom. Loads of storage. Great yard space for entertaining, deck, sprinkler system.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,104 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,104 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,452 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 652 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Stubbed for Bathroom
- Baths. ,Addl Accessibility Features,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price