Nestled below the scenically pleasing bluffs sits this conveniently located ranch that features hardwood floors, a semi open kitchen space allows a nice transition from the from living room to the main level family room. This southside home gives the perfect space to this 3-5 bedroom, 2 bath home for a family to enjoy. The home extends to the lower with 2 egress windows in place creating bedrooms, den, laundry, bath and more. The back yard has a nice private setting with a patio, shed and playhouse all in a fenced in yard. There is a concrete ramp off the driveway into the family room. A 2.5 car garage measuring 29' by 20' constructed in 2007, with extra storage space for bikes, equipment & more. Exterior painted in 2020, roof updated in 2018. Pre sale inspection available.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,422 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,422 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,422 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air.
- Block,Finished,Full,Sump Pump
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Ramped or Level Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price