This adorable 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is nestled in a great neighborhood, offering a perfect blend of comfort & convenience. The front porch welcomes you to step inside & experience the spaciousness of the home. The large kitchen is perfect for those who love to cook or for entertaining, with lots of counter space. The massive 3.5 car garage provides ample space for multiple vehicles, storage, or even a workshop. Step outside to the large backyard & enjoy a private oasis, complete with a fenced yard for added security & privacy. This home is truly a gem, providing endless possibilities for relaxation & entertainment. Don't miss out on the opportunity to make it yours.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1-1/2 Story
1,458 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
1,458 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Stall,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub
- Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Washer,Dryer,Other,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price