Fall in love with this first time on the market, one owner, sprawling, 4 bed, 3 bath, 3+ car garage home that that sits on an oversized lot in the highly desirable Aspen Valley subdivision. You will find 3 bedrooms on the main level; including a a master suite with walk in closet, stunning kitchen with solid surface counter tops and new appliances, family and dining rm. On the lower, walk out basement level, you'll find 1 large bedroom with a huge rec room complete with wet bar. This house also comes with a whole home central vac system and heated floors in the garage and lower level. Nestle up around either of the 2 gas fireplaces, entertain your guests on the large patio, or just relax while taking in the abundant wildlife Aspen Valley has to offer. Hurry, before it's too late!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,600 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,600 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Central Vacuum,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Sprinkler System.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price