Welcome to rolling hills of colorful peony flowers near Spring Grove. This is a beautiful 54-acre flower farm in the countryside in Spring Grove, Minnesota. This community is about 150 miles SE of the Twin Cities, not far from the Iowa border and about 30 minutes from LaCrosse, WI. This peaceful property has an existing heated Green House and flower Nursery Building with a walk-in cooler and heated cement floors. The gently sloping landscaping has approximately $3.5 million worth of peony flowers plus a multitude of trees including Hickory, Oak, Maple, Walnut, Cherry, as well as fruit bearing trees featuring Plums, Pears, Apples, and more. Venture to the top of the property for a bird's eye view stretching across miles of land all the way to the surrounding cities. Hidden Springs Flower Farm could be available for sale with this property. Ready to have your dream brought to life this summer!
Single Family, Other
1,500 Sq. Ft.
Yes - 6 spaces
2,016 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Separate/Formal Dining Room
- Bath Description
- Full Basement,Upper Level Full Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,500 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 516 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Air-To-Air Exchanger, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener Owned
- Central Air
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Daylight/Lookout Windows, Egress Window(s), Finished, Full, Walkout
- Daylight/Lookout Windows, Egress Window(s)
- 1. Living Room, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Hardwood Floors,Kitchen Window,Patio,Sun Room,Tile Floors,Washer/Dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. 6 Covered Parking Spaces. Additional Parking, Attached Garage, Storage.
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Agriculture,Residential-Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tree Coverage - Medium.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price