Welcome home to beautiful Aspen Valley! This well-maintained , custom home has everything you want and need, in a neighborhood that many seek out. When you enter the front door you see the gorgeous cherry hardwood floors and the open concept floor plan. Large living room with fireplace opens up to a large kitchen with new quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances. Off the dining and kitchen area is a new three season room built in 2022 which opens to a large backyard with irrigation and plenty of wildlife on this almost half-acre property. Main level living with primary bedroom, laundry, two more bedrooms and baths. Lower level has a bedroom/bath, large windows and fireplace.Plenty of storage in the lower level and garage with deep 3rd stall. Short walk to large park/playground!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,200 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
3,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Other,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Other,Poured Concrete,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Pantry,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price