Lovely 3 bdrm 2 bath ranch home on cul de sac in Bangor needs a new owner. Great for someone looking for one level living as the laundry is in the 3/4 bath off the 2 car garage. Kitchen has lots of storage all appliances. Dinette leads outside on large deck for additional space to entertain. LR is spacious and looks out at the neighborhood. Split bdrm design with full bath with tub. LL is wide open waiting for the new owner to finish. It is plumbed for a bath and has a storage room with shelves started. There is lots of possibilities here and will give the new owner equity quickly. Large yard in a friendly neighborhood. Home warranty included. Many updates in this home even though it is only 21 years old. Furnace, roof, and some appliances have been replaced.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
John Bosshard Addn
1,400 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Grab Bars in Bath,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler