Golf course living! Solid house with great curb appeal with professional landscaping and brick feature and aluminum siding. Huge living spaces welcome you into this home with living room fireplace, formal dining room and huge kitchen all overlooking the golf course! $12,500 flooring credit included to replace carpet with flooring of your choice. Big BRs with main level laundry. Master suite fit for a king with a giant bathroom, WIC and patio door to your brand new deck. Huge basement with wet bar, BR, bath and extra room. Tons of storage in utility room. Brand new beaver water system and new concrete patio at walk-out. Golf balls flying at your house? Nope! Nursery green butts right up to the back of the house! Drink your morning coffee overlooking the golf course then hit the links for 9!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
3,651 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,651 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,959 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,692 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price