Affordable, new construction twin homes featuring zero clearance/entry from garage, convenient main floor amenities (laundry, master suite, open floor plan), spacious kitchen (W/I pantry), vaulted living room w/gas fireplace and custom mantle, split bedroom set up, additional full bath and mudroom. The fully finished LL features a spacious living room, full bath, bedroom and ample storage space. You won't be overwhelmed w/selections as the builder has created packages (interior/exterior) to choose from including contemporary and traditional styles. Whether you are looking to downsize and simplify or upgrade to quality construction and craftsmanship, you will wish you had done it sooner! Reserve your lot/home today! Interior photos are from the adjacent unit. One owner is a licensed agent.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,927 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
McGilvray Park Estates
1,927 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,323 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 604 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower,Sump Pump
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance,Ramped or Level from Garage.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler