$3500 credit available! A great floor plan with ample amount of living space to enjoy and entertain nested on a large corner lot. Custom siding, four season room and a covered patio off dining area to enjoy the seasons. Quality built home with Amish cabinets, pantry closet, quartz countertops, spacious kitchen island with seating for 4, master bathroom w/double sinks, tiled shower, walk in closet, LVT flooring through main living area and bathrooms, carpet in bedrooms and steps to lower level. Buyer will be able to pick out countertops and tile for shower in master. Located in the Seven Bridges Addition where the Village of Holmen is creating a wonderful 15 acre park with a scenic walking trail, soccer field, basketball courts & more. Come take a look! Can be finished in 3-4 weeks.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,734 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
1,734 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,734 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom
- ,Bedroom on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price